8.14.2007

I think I'll BeDazzle me a shirt...


I've got to be honest...I feel an odd since of coolness now that Andrew is such a superstar football player. I even love the thought of people saying, "Oh look there is Andrew. He's such a good football player. He's hot too, but I think he's married. Bummer."

This conversation may or may not have ever happened, but the thing is I am glad I know no conversation has ever gone like this:

"Oh look there is Andrew. He's such a good football player. He's hot too, but did you see his girlfriend's homemade bedazzled shirt? Lame. Who feels the need to make shirts with their boyfriends name and football number on it? Double Lame."

While this will never be a conversation to be had about me, I gotta tell you guys, had you been at the scrimmage on Saturday, this would be very similar to the conversation we would have had about Casey Dick's girlfriend. Except we probably would not have commented on his football talent because we would have been so taken aback by his girlfriend's homemade bedazzled billboard shirt.

I've also gotta be honest. I have never once in my entire life thought, "I want a new shirt...I think I'll pull out my bedazzler and make myself one."

I will try to get a picture to show you all the horror that was her homemade bedazzled Dick #11 shirt. I am sure she will either wear it again or make another one...Sister should at least know that bedazzling is so 1994...This is 2007, the year of the iron-ons! Get with the times.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I'm going to need a visual.

So glad to see you not just back on the blog, but really blogging it up! Two posts in one night? Nice!

Jenny Jackson said...

Duh! Iron-on transfers are probably a lot less heavy than bead-encrusted shirts and that can be a asset in the AR heat.

I would love for everyone to sport a Davie shirt for the Auburn game. Gotta support the team!

Brittnee said...

we'll have an iron-on t-shirt party the Friday before the big game. She'll wish she had our t-shirt making skills.