8.13.2007

Cat fight!


Lauren has a new roommate, new boss (Whitney!) and a former best friend who is spreading rumors about her faster than you can say "implants!" I read that the feud between Lauren and Heidi comes to a head tonight at Les Deux and it's supposed to be GOOD! Other than that, I'll be tuning in (tonight at 10/9 Central) to see the same ol' thing there always is - Teen Vogue's Lisa Love, Lauren's horrible taste in dudes, and the great traffic shots of LA. I also read that in the promo shots for this season Heidi came at a different time and that she has been photoshopped in. I could see that.

3 comments:

Kari said...

From TMZ: "It's her party and she'll ban Spencer and Heidi if she wants to! A source told TMZ that "Hills" heroine Lauren Conrad refused to attend this past Wednesday's premiere if former BFF/blonde bimbo Heidi Montag and her handler/boyfriend Spencer Pratt attended.

So how did the show's producers manage to get her to her own party? They made Heidi and Spence come early and then kicked them out after an hour or so to make way for LC! Who's the blonde b**ch now!?"

Oh man. I can't wait!

Kari said...

You know what you DID!

Brittnee said...

Heidi and Spencer are stupid. Why doesn't Lauren demand that they no longer be on the show? I'd still watch it.
I really just watch it to see what Whitney and Lauren are wearing...and maybe I watch a little bit for the drama that always seems to follow Lauren.